[Vision2020] Shoes thrown at President Bush

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 16 21:58:19 PST 2008

Oh, yes.  The position that we're over there to save the Iraqis from
themselves.  I guess that's all we're left with, since the two main
reasons that we were given early on - that Iraq had something to do with
9/11 and Al-Qaeda and that they had weapons of mass destruction they
were poised to unleash upon an unsuspecting world - both turned out to
be false.

Well, Saddam's dead.  Time to come home.

Paul