[Vision2020] Shoes thrown at President Bush

g. crabtree jampot at roadrunner.com
Tue Dec 16 20:02:41 PST 2008

So you're suggesting that had a foreign dignitary standing at Saddam's side
been treated similarly he would have merely smiled that boyish, infectious
smile of his and perhaps gently admonished the overly exuberant newsy to not
be overly rambunctious in the presence of guests? I stand corrected. Your
grasp of the subtleties of the Persian dictators psyche obviously exceeds my
own.