[Vision2020] Shoes thrown at President Bush

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Dec 16 19:17:44 PST 2008

Gee, g -

Your comments might actually carry some negligible weight had the shoe-
thrower's target been Prime Minister Maliki and not George Bush.

But, why let the facts get in the way of your story.

"For a lapse Lutheran born-again Buddhist pan-Humanist Universalist
Unitarian Wiccan Agnostic like myself there's really no reason ever to go
to work."

- Roy Zimmerman