[Vision2020] Shoes thrown at President Bush

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 16 13:01:52 PST 2008

Dave and Sunil,

What is clear is that you are not bothered by an attempt to assault the President of the United States by someone that is not a US Citizen.

It doesn't matter if the US President is assaulted by a foreigner on his soil or ours. It is still an attack on US Sovereignty. That is the point. If you missed that, I will repeat it; It doesn't matter if the US President is assaulted by a foreigner on his soil or ours. Is is still an attack on US Sovereignty.

I think focusing on the fact that the US base was in Iraq, is a big smelly red herring intentionally thrown into to the argument to avert away from the important issue of US security and sovereignty, which is what is being challenged.

And yes, Sunil, Middle Eastern nations do need to be careful about how they behave because the US has no qualms about blowing people up or invading nations. It is idiotic for a people to tempt and taunt those with the biggest weapons that are also willing to use them.

Best Regards,

Donovan