[Vision2020] Shoes thrown at President Bush

Sunil Ramalingam sunilramalingam at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 15 22:41:02 PST 2008

Well, if he is indeed Iraqi, he's not a foreigner is he?  Not in his own country, at least.  I think we're the foreigners there.

I will agree that it seemed like people supposed to protect Bush were moving slowly.  I don't know if the security measures in place to keep weapons out of the room made them complacent.

Sunil