[Vision2020] Shoes thrown at President Bush

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 15 22:31:38 PST 2008

It frightens me that a foreigner can shoot TWO shoes off and nearly hit the President of the United States before the Secret Service responded.

What if those shoes were laced with a chemical poison or what if they were explosive?

Barack Obama is going to, no doubt, be under a lot of threats and it appears our Secret Service is asleep at the wheel.

IMHO, the attacker should have been on his back with a bullet in his head before the first shoe made it across the room. This incident will no doubt embolden others to attempt more serious attacks on the President-Elect after he takes office.

Best Regards,

Donovan