[Vision2020] This one nearly killed me on PS2 Rock Band

Scott Dredge scooterd408 at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 9 23:56:41 PST 2008

I'm on a World Tour with one of my nephews on PS2 Rock Band and somewhere around song 32 of 58 which is called 'Reptilia' by and band called The Strokes nearly crushed us.  I'm on the drums on 'easy' mode and it's brutal.  My nephew is on guitar.

Here's the real one:
The Strokes - Reptilia
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POQ-J-lLteI&feature=related

I always wanted to be a drummer, but I think if it would take that much effort I would just be a professional athlete instead.

As good as Rock Band is, Guitar Hero has better ads:

Heidi Klum Guitar Hero Commercial
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLeZAGLEzcU

Controversial Heidi Klum Guitar Hero Commercial - Directors Cut (rated T for Teen)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1bpjtVXatg

Kobe Bryant, A-Rod, Michael Phelps, Tony Hawk Guitar Hero World Tour Commercial
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAgj5eKm8kg

David Cook and David Archuleta Guitar Hero Commercials
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_MmOUZ085s