[Vision2020] Say What?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Dec 5 18:57:19 PST 2008

"Second, we made clear that hostile regimes must end their support for
terror and their pursuit of weapons of mass destruction, or face the
concerted opposition of the world.

This was the approach we took in Iraq. It is true, as I've said many
times, that Saddam Hussein was not connected to the 9/11 attacks."

- George Bush speaking at the saban Forum (December 5, 2008)
http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2008/12/20081205-8.html

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"For a lapse Lutheran born-again Buddhist pan-Humanist Universalist
Unitarian Wiccan Agnostic like myself there's really no reason ever to go
to work."

- Roy Zimmerman