[Vision2020] Gov. Palin Foreign Policy Experience

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Sun Aug 31 20:38:15 PDT 2008

Excellent points, Shawn.   It's been a real hoot to hear the Republicans try to defend Palin as the most experienced of any particular VP possibility, more so than Obama and Biden, just as they did a few years ago with "the most experienced jurist in the land, Clarence Thomas," and Dan Quayle, for whom "handsome" was supposed to cover a multitude of political and intellectual failings.

As Doug Wilson says, though, she is pretty ("a pippin"), and, quoting him further, she has the "hot school marm"-loving vote locked up.

Keely