[Vision2020] Sarah Palin

Kai Eiselein fotopro63 at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 31 18:10:09 PDT 2008

Let's see where those are are supposedly "qualified" have taken this country:
A: Into massive debt.
B: Into several wars we should never have been in Korea (D), Vietnam (D) and Iraq (R), specifically.
C: Into a state of ever increasing regulation of everyday life.
D: Into a state where we suffer loss of liberties under increasing government paranoia.
The list can go on and on and  on.
This country was founded by "unqualified" people and each had more common sense than is found within the entire Beltway today.
Frankly, I doubt anyone who is "unqualified" can screw up this country any more than those who are "qualified" already have.