[Vision2020] Gov. Palin Foreign Policy Experience

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 30 22:44:55 PDT 2008

Palin has zero foreign policy experience. She has no authority as a governor to conduct international treaties or regulate international commerce.

Obama is not much more experienced than Palin. But Obama is a genius, has a JD degree from Harvard, and degree from Columbia. He is an expert on the constitution, international law, and has been able to do something that no other person has, politically defeat the Clintons in an election. Other countries love Obama, they have never even heard of Palin. Obama commands crowds ten times the size of the town Palin governed. How long someone has sat in a chair or held a position is not the skill set needed to be President. Leadership is the most important aspect of a President, and Obama has that in spades.

Best Regards,

Donovan