[Vision2020] Gov. Palin Foreign Policy Experience

Jeff Harkins jeffh at moscow.com
Sat Aug 30 20:09:46 PDT 2008

Obviously better training than you, and common sense just comes as
part of our kit - but then you are European, huh!

My apologies to other Europeans.

Border states are one thing - complete separation is another.  Oh
yeah, maybe this was supposed to be kept secret by the GOP.  Darn.

To my Canadian friends, the author of the original message does not
represent the views of most Americans.  We have absolute respect for
your sovereignty, for your peaceful demeanor and for the opportunity
to trade with you.  We appreciate our shared common interests and
look forward to maintaining that relationship.

On another point, I just hope that you and your secret cabal of dems
keep harping on the insignificance of small town governance - please
pound away!