[Vision2020] Idaho Born UI Graduate as Vice-Presidential Nominee

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 30 02:29:54 PDT 2008

Of Course Sarah Heath Palin is qualified to be Vice President or President, she is a UI Graduate.

Being President isn't about being experienced, although it helps, so much as it is about being educated, having the gift to lead, strong ethics, and the wisdom to make good decisions.

Both Obama and Palin have demonstrated those abilities. I think Obama more so. He has a higher education, a law degree and expert on the Constitution, something the current administration cannot even read, and a demonstrated ability to organize and move people with articulation of thoughts, ideas, and words.

The problem with the McCain/Palin ticket is not the bottom of the ticket, but the top of the ticket.

This election is about who we prefer, McCain of Obama. I don't really like Biden or McCain. I like Obama and Palin. But I don't vote the bottom of the ticket. I think others should consider that as well. Ultimately, the VP doesn't really matter.

My only beef with Palin is that she allows foreign oil companies to remove oil from Alaska and sell it to China and other world markets over before selling it to Alaskans and US Citizens. I also disagree with her initial support of the "The Bridge to Nowhere".

I think it awesome that a UI Graduate will be a major party nominee for Vice President of the United States. This means we win either way the election goes.

Best Regards,

Donovan
.