[Vision2020] Sarah Palin Flip-Flops

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Aug 29 17:27:02 PDT 2008

>From the October 22, 2006 edition of the Anchorage Daily News at:

http://www.adn.com/sarahpalin/story/510378.html

"5. Would you continue state funding for the proposed Knik Arm and Gravina
Island bridges [more commonly referred to as "the bridge to nowehere"]?

Yes. I would like to see Alaska's infrastructure projects built sooner
rather than later. The window is now - while our congressional delegation
is in a strong position to assist."

Yet recently she has stated that she has always been against funding this
project.

Perhaps this is a question best asked by Joe Biden suring the VP debate in
October.

Hmmm.

Seeya at Farmers' Market, Moscow.

- Dale Courtney (March 28, 2007)