[Vision2020] Roger Falen on Abu Ghraib

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Fri Aug 29 14:23:29 PDT 2008

Nick
Physical torture was used at Abu Ghraib in addition to some just plain sadistic acts. There may have been orders from above to get information bu any means necessary, but I doubt the What Lynndie England did and the human pyramids were authorize from above. If there was an attempted coverup from above, those responsible should have been persecuted. My hat is off to the whistle blower who brought it to light.
Get off the coming clean BS.
Roger