[Vision2020] Douglas Wilson Remaindered

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Aug 29 14:18:36 PDT 2008

You're right, Saundra.

I went back to the link and it worked fine.

These books are anything but "obsolete".  There are a couple of the books
with a listed publication date of January 12, 2008 (not hardly ancient
times).  They are marketed not only at Buy.com, but also Canon Press (at
the corner of Fifth and Washington right here in Vandalville).

I am guessing that . . . what with the neighborhoods in a fiscal bind and
the Sunday morning collection plate not providing the financial bonanza
which the un-pastor has become so accustomed, he has been forced to find
other distributors of his putrid and polluted prose.

> The link worked fine for me.
>
> However, the prices are still higher than the TP I'd be purchasing the
books
> to replace  :-)
>

> Saundra Lund
> Moscow, ID
>
> The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do
> nothing.
> ~ Edmund Burke
>
> ***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2008 through life
plus
> 70 years, Saundra Lund.  Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce
outside
> the Vision 2020 forum without the express written permission of the
> author.*****

Cat
> Sacrifice where we toss cute little kittens onto a bed of red hot coals
> and bet on how long they last.
>
> Tom Hansen
>

> > A large number of items allegedly authored by local pastor Douglas
Wilson

www.buy.com/crackpots/douglaswilson<http://www.buy.com/search/q/loc/106/sea
> rch_store/3/querytype/books/douglas+wilson.html%20>
>

> > This is an excellent chance for serious collectors of the really
bizarre
> > purchase at greatly reduced rates of what most charitably can be
> described
> > as mediocre,examples of the genre of 19th century outre comedic
sketches.
> > In fact, this may be the last opportunity to purchase such examples of
> > delusions gone far awry.
> >
> > Thank you.
> >
> > Cargill Alerts
> >

> "We're a town of about 23,000 with 10,000 college students. The college
> students are not very active in local elections (thank goodness!)."
>
> - Dale Courtney (March 28, 2007)

>            http://www.fsr.com/

>  List services made available by First Step Internet,

- Dale Courtney (March 28, 2007)