[Vision2020] Douglas Wilson Remaindered

Saundra Lund sslund_2007 at verizon.net
Fri Aug 29 14:01:14 PDT 2008

The link worked fine for me.

However, the prices are still higher than the TP I'd be purchasing the books
to replace  :-)

Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

nothing.
~ Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2008 through life plus
70 years, Saundra Lund.  Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside
author.*****