[Vision2020] Douglas Wilson Remaindered

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Aug 29 13:56:42 PDT 2008

I'm sorry but I donated my last dollar to the "Lieutenant Calley Kill the
Children Federation".

And besides, when I accessed the link below . . .

"The URL you requested from our site could not be found."

Sorry.

Now, if you'll excuse me I am running a bit late to the monthly Kitty-Cat
Sacrifice where we toss cute little kittens onto a bed of red hot coals
and bet on how long they last.

Tom Hansen

> A large number of items allegedly authored by local pastor Douglas Wilson
> have been remaindered at Buy.com, an internet flea market of obsolete,
> useless, or otherwise generally unsaleable-in-the-normal-market items.
>
> See
www.buy.com/crackpots/douglaswilson<http://www.buy.com/search/q/loc/106/sea
rch_store/3/querytype/books/douglas+wilson.html%20>

> This is an excellent chance for serious collectors of the really bizarre
> purchase at greatly reduced rates of what most charitably can be
described
> as mediocre,examples of the genre of 19th century outre comedic sketches.
> In fact, this may be the last opportunity to purchase such examples of
> delusions gone far awry.
>
> Thank you.
>
> Cargill Alerts

- Dale Courtney (March 28, 2007)