[Vision2020] VP Nominee Joe Biden

Kai Eiselein, Editor editor at lataheagle.com
Wed Aug 27 08:47:36 PDT 2008

If you are a liberal, they are "youthful indiscretions", have no bearing on
future performance and should be ignored.
If you are a conservative they are are indicators of future performance, are
an indicator of future performance and should be discussed... loudly.

The same holds true in a vice-versa scenario.

Either way, if you are an independent this election is, once again, a no win
situation with neither candidate suitable for the presidency.

Note to Tom:
Those awards you listed for Biden were all given well after graduation.
Universities love to lavish medallions, ribbons, plaques and other honors on
successful alumni in hopes of getting monetary gifts later down the road.
They have nothing to do with his performance while in school.