[Vision2020] VP Nominee Joe Biden

Jeff Harkins jeffh at moscow.com
Wed Aug 27 07:58:48 PDT 2008

Academics, these questions are for you:

Is this Joe Biden the same Joe Biden that plagiarized a speech by
Kinnock in 1988 during a run for president?

Is this Joe Biden the same Joe Biden who failed a course in law
school because he plagiarized material for a term paper?

Is this Joe Biden the same Joe Biden who claimed to have graduated in
the top half of his class when in fact he finished in the bottom quartile?

All questions derived from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Biden#1988

I am increasingly nervous about the dems selection for VP.  If John
Kerry had been elected, our country would have been one heartbeat
from having John Edwards as President.  Revelations of the past weeks
surely validate Edwards is not a suitable person to serve as President.

Can we really trust that Biden is suitable to serve as
President?  For academicians , what is the term of concern for
plagerism?  Are these behaviors acceptable? Is this the best VP
candidate one of our major political parties can offer.?

Surely the Repubs can do better.