[Vision2020] VP Nominee Joe Biden

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Aug 27 08:27:53 PDT 2008

And while you academecs are browsing Wikipedia, how about stopping by the
University of Delaware website at:

http://tinyurl.com/5l9cn8

And from the Syracuse University College of Law website at:

http://tinyurl.com/66v2yx

"He received the SU Chancellor's Medal in 1980; the SU Law Alumni
Association's Distinguished Service Award in 2003; and the George Arents
Pioneer Medal, Syracuse University's highest alumni award, in 2005.

Sen. Biden graduated from the University of Delware in 1965 with a double
major in history and political science and earned a juris doctor degree
from the Syracuse University College of Law in 1968. He was first elected
to the U.S. Senate in 1972, at age 29."

I leave it to you to separate fact from fiction.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

- Dale Courtney (March 28, 2007)