[Vision2020] being fair and even

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Tue Aug 26 11:24:53 PDT 2008

Ralph
I don't know how you figure. The more people spent the more sales tsx they would pay. Rich people spend more. They also receive more tax exemptions. In some cases this allows the rich to pay no taxes. With a sales tat there would be no exemptions, except possibly for basic necessities which would benefit the poor. The same applies to the fair tax.
As to my wealth it is probably less than yours. I live modestly. I do not have the money to do otherwise even it I wanted to.
Roger