[Vision2020] There's Oil in Them Thar Trees

Sunil Ramalingam sunilramalingam at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 19 11:12:25 PDT 2008

Roger,

I don't think starting to drill offshore or in ANWAR will make an appreciable difference in price, and will bring more harm than benefits.

As far as going after HRC for the sniper fire claim, fine with me.  Al Gore never claimed to have 'invented' the internet, so I won't be joining you there.

Christopher Hitchens, a writer whose recent work I tend to find detestable, isn't undecided about waterboarding anymore, not after he experienced it.  When it comes to war crimes, one side of the fence is better than the other or the middle.

Sunil