[Vision2020] There's Oil in Them Thar Trees

Dave tiedye at turbonet.com
Mon Aug 18 11:00:43 PDT 2008

I don't have the time to look up who said it on the radio, but some
pendant quoted some origination's estimates (I believe the AAA) that
showed that most people don't have proper inflation.  The problem was
attributed to self serve stations.  The total savings estimates were
considerable.

Sorry, I don't remember which show.

Dave

--
Windows, OSX, or Linux is the same choice as:
McDonalds, Burger King, or a (real) Co-Op.