[Vision2020] Wanted: Computational Plasma Physicist: WSU's Nuclear Reactor "pulsing..."

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Sat Aug 9 14:36:54 PDT 2008

UI and WSU have physics departments, with the U of I the primary Phd. in
physics granting department in Idaho...so it is possible someone from the
Palouse might apply.  WSU even has a nuclear reactor, a fact which might
surprise some locally.  But do they serve "freedom fries" or those
unpatriotic "french fries" at the ITER site in France?

http://www.iter.org/a/index_jobs.htm

http://www.iter.org/a/n3/description_pdfs/FST-020.pdf
-------
U of I and WSU physics studies and info on the nuclear reactor at WSU at
URLs below...A video of the WSU "reactor pulsing..." is offered... Can you
say "China Syndrome?"  Just joking...

http://www.phys.uidaho.edu/default.aspx?pid=26947

http://www.wsu.edu/~nrc/nrc_about.html

http://www.physics.wsu.edu/