[Vision2020] Say What?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Aug 9 06:59:42 PDT 2008

"Wait a minute, we can't have acquittals. If we've been holding these guys
for so long, how can we explain letting them get off? We can't have
acquittals. We've got to have convictions."

- Pentagon general counsel William Haynes to Col. Morris Davis, Gitmo
chief prosecutor, August 2005

"I concluded that full, fair and open trials were not possible under the
current system."

-- Col. Davis, on his subsequent resignation

Seeya at Farmers' Market, Moscow.

- Dale Courtney (March 28, 2007)