[Vision2020] Barack Obama

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 26 15:01:48 PDT 2008

I think this election will ride on the votes of those who like their own
candidate the least.  There are a lot of Republicans that aren't McCain
fans, and if Clinton gets the nomination there will be a lot of
Democrats who don't like their candidate.  What they decide to do could
be decisive.  How many will stay at home on election day?  How many will
switch sides?  How many will vote the party ticket?  How many will
"throw their votes away"?

It's going to be an interesting election.

Whoever we get, can they really be as bad as who we have now?

Still, I won't be half surprised if some sort of orchestrated
"catastrophe" or "emergency" happens right around election time and our
President postpones the elections because of "national security".

Paul

P.S.  Just call me "conspiracy boy"...