[Vision2020] Barack Obama

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Sat Apr 26 14:36:52 PDT 2008

Tom has my vote for most right-on analysis of voting for third party candidates whose efforts virtually guarantee a  loss for the Democrats.  Hillary Clinton disgusts me, but if Obama doesn't get the Democratic nomination, she'll have my vote because the stakes are too high to risk a McCain presidency.

Keely