[Vision2020] Barack Obama

Dave tiedye at turbonet.com
Sat Apr 26 12:51:03 PDT 2008

I would vote for him too.  If Hilary gets the nomination I will vote for
either Nader or the Green party candidate which will probably be Cynthia.

"A vote for the lessor of two evils is still a vote for evil"
                                                -Jerry Garcia

Dave

--
Windows, OSX, or Linux is the same choice as:
McDonalds, Burger King, or a (real) Co-Op.