[Vision2020] Barack Obama

Bill London london at moscow.com
Sat Apr 26 12:30:35 PDT 2008

I just finished Barack Obama's first book, "Dreams from My Father," which he wrote in 1995, before he was first elected to political office.  The book is autobiographical, detailing both his remarkable racial/cultural heritage and his very personal journey to acceptance of his responsibilities as an African-American man.

Obama's book is so much better than I expected.  First, it is obvious that he wrote every word -- in 1995, he was too poor and too unknown to have a ghostwriter.  Second, the book shines with a remarkable passion and integrity. He has an astounding intellect and charisma.

I plan to vote for him every chance I get.

BL