[Vision2020] Safe Lefty's

Andreas Schou ophite at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 15:12:20 PDT 2008

Tom --

I also seriously doubt that Jameson Management openly discussed rental
problems with an anonymous third party. This is, I suppose, why Jim
has decided to post to Vision 2020 through an anonymous remailer about
the problems he's purportedly having with one of his tenants.

Go away, sock puppet. You bother me.

-- ACS