[Vision2020] condemning rape

g. crabtree jampot at roadrunner.com
Tue Apr 22 06:30:52 PDT 2008

Fortunately, I don't know this guy. I've never met him, no one in my family
has crossed his path, and I haven't been involved with the goings on at camp
grizzly for over three and a half decades.

What makes you think I would know any more than was presented in the media?
I suspect that, in fact, you don't and that it's a rather transparent
attempt to smear others by association where no association exists. What a
surprise.