[Vision2020] condemning rape

g. crabtree jampot at roadrunner.com
Mon Apr 21 19:19:38 PDT 2008

1. I don't have any idea what questions you are talking about.

2. I don't have a clue why you think I would have any special knowledge of
the topic.

3. Considering the nature of the topic, I find it hard to imagine why the
questions aren't being directed to local authorities.

Why don't you make plain what it is you are yammering about. I'll respond as
best I'm able.