[Vision2020] Run Your Car With Water!

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 20 23:07:43 PDT 2008

Too bad they cannot convert cars to run on bullshit. There is clearly no shortage of that on the Internet.

  Best Regards,

  Donovan

Ted Moffett <starbliss at gmail.com> wrote:
    Why worry about high gas prices, food crop sourced biofuel substitutes that take food away from the hungry poor, wars fought to control oil resources, oil corporation plots to make billions off the energy crisis, or anti-scientific evangelicals who, with little knowledge of the science involved, obstinately deny the careful work of professional climate scientists, who document the climate change potential of humans dumping billions of tons of CO2 into our atmosphere?

  Salvation is at hand!  Just run your car off water!

  http://www.runyourcarwithwater.com/?hop=opmind&gclid=CMPo0vyr65ICFScvagodQBMe5A

  I had no clue a solution could be so easy, nor that the free market and the Internet could offer such savings so discounted!  I was shopping at Wal-Mart just the other day, and I saw no advertising of this amazing technology!  Could it be that Wat-Mart, the King of price discounts to help the hapless poor, is behind the curve!  No!

  Ted Moffett
List services made available by First Step Internet,
mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com