[Vision2020] Run Your Car With Water!

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Sun Apr 20 22:14:59 PDT 2008

Why worry about high gas prices, food crop sourced biofuel substitutes
that take food away from the hungry poor, wars fought to control oil
resources, oil corporation plots to make billions off the energy crisis, or
anti-scientific evangelicals who, with little knowledge of the science
involved, obstinately deny the careful work of professional climate
scientists, who document the climate change potential of humans dumping
billions of tons of CO2 into our atmosphere?

Salvation is at hand!  Just run your car off water!

http://www.runyourcarwithwater.com/?hop=opmind&gclid=CMPo0vyr65ICFScvagodQBMe5A

I had no clue a solution could be so easy, nor that the free market and the
Internet could offer such savings so discounted!  I was shopping at Wal-Mart
just the other day, and I saw no advertising of this amazing technology!
Could it be that Wat-Mart, the King of price discounts to help the hapless
poor, is behind the curve!  No!

Ted Moffett