[Vision2020] News alert

Joe Campbell joekc at adelphia.net
Thu Apr 10 08:23:03 PDT 2008

I received the following alter from the Daily News. I no longer get the newspaper, though. Does anyone know more about this?

----

A University of Idaho student was life-flighted to a hospital in Boise on Wednesday after is was determined he may have contracted meningitis.

Don Benz, president of the Kappa Sigma fraternity, said one of the fraternity's members began acting strangely Wednesday morning and was taken to Gritman Medical Center in Moscow at about 10:30 a.m.

--
Joe Campbell