[Vision2020] Open source and related concepts

g. crabtree jampot at roadrunner.com
Tue Apr 8 07:04:26 PDT 2008

" Why in the Age of the Internet, when anyone could have determined in an hour or two of Internet research, that the claims of the Bush administration in 2002 that Saddam had WMD that posed a credible and immediate threat to the national security of the USA, and had ties to Al Qaeda,  were very doubtful propositions, did this not result in strong hesitation in the US Congress and the US public, about invading Iraq?"

I'm not sure why Mr. Moffett attaches such an inordinately large amount of time to the necessary research. A quick look see at The Daily Kos, The Huffington Post, or Moooveon.org and you'd have had your head straight in about twenty minutes tops!