[Vision2020] Idaho Daycare Centers (was "End of Legislative Session Summary from Rep. Trail")

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Mon Apr 7 11:43:53 PDT 2008

"Donovan" wrote:

"thanks for pointing out this logic with that emotional appeal . . ."  regarding my raising the issue of government regulation of daycare and the frightening scenario we see being played out at the cult compound in West Texas.  As Dale Courtney has done in the past, he does again, ascribing my arguments to the bane of all real men -- emotion.

Golly, it's hard typing this with my fingers all bloated.  How I wish I could just curl up on the couch, eat a box of chocolates, and have a good cry over "Steel Magnolias."   Because it seems that Donovan, if not his doppelganger, has me all figured out -- I just get all sappy and passionate about kids 'n stuff, and, breathless at the thought of another emotional storm brewing, I wail and bitch and moan for protection for victims of violence, drugs, patriarchy, and indifference.  I can't wait 'til next week, when I can get back into my skinny jeans and face the world with the resolute sternness and reason of the non-hormonal.

The Latah Health issue is a red herring, and I'm afraid I'm too caught up in the frenzy of "One Life To Live" to comment beyond what I did months ago.  Pity.  I think Donovan and/or his scribe truly care to discuss poverty, government, faith and society, but darn -- the dog just ate my bunny slippers, and I feel a good cry coming on.
Keely