[Vision2020] End of Legislative Session Summary from Rep. Trail

Angie Doe moscowresident at gmail.com
Sun Apr 6 13:24:42 PDT 2008

Donovan,

I do not disagree about Moscow Day School or UI but they are in the
minority.  Also at least the UI is certified but NAEYC so they are monitered
on a regular basis and must meet very strict criteria.  Other centers meet
next to none.

Maybe there is a better solution than state regulations but the idea that
things are good the way they are now is not something I can stand behind.