[Vision2020] Thought Police: Re:Senator Larry Craig Challenges Guilty Plea

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Sep 30 14:37:33 PDT 2007

Ted Moffett stated:

"If the police officer was sitting in the stall clothed, what invasion of
privacy occurred if someone gazed at him through the crack in the door?"

Are you suggesting, Mr. Moffett, that it is acceptable to "gaze" from
outdoors into somebody's bathroom as long as either nobody is there or if
somebody is there, they are fully clothed.

Hey, wait a minute!  This all sounds too familiar.  Oh, but that was/is
Steve Sitler, our local construction working surveyor's assistant.

Senator Craig "gazed" at the police officer seated in the restroom stall for
approximately two minutes.  In my opinion a person situated in a public
restroom stall is entitled to the same degree of privacy against on-lookers
as if (s)he were in a bathroom at home.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

- Dale Courtney (March 28, 2007)

  _____