[Vision2020] Gritman's Incompetence on CNN

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 30 14:10:02 PDT 2007

Donovan,

You made a couple of valid points in previous posts, specifically
concerning the dangers of using the wrong medical file and raising the
possibility that the death of the original person with the same name may
be due to that problem.

However, taking such a combative stance against Gritman because of this
is not winning over the hearts and minds of the rest of us.  Believe me,
if I'm dying NOW, I'll take the small chance that they'll give me
something I'm allergic to.

I'm hoping that the administrators at Gritman do an investigation to
determine if the wrong medical file contributed in any way to the death
of Jeremy Charles Bass, and that they take steps to ensure that this
doesn't happen again.

Paul