[Vision2020] Gritman's Incompetence on CNN

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 30 00:03:12 PDT 2007

Still, the odds are probably in his favor. Treating a patient with the wrong medical file can be deadly, especial if you're allergic to penicillin or epinephrine.

  Best,

  Donovan

Paul Rumelhart <godshatter at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Glenn Schwaller wrote:
> I will happily wave, one way or another, at Gritman as I zoom past on
> my way to Spokane for medical care.
>
> GS

You're going to feel a little silly when you bleed out an hour into the
trip.

At least your paperwork will be in order.

Paul

List services made available by First Step Internet,
mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com