[Vision2020] Moral victory in Idaho's 48-20 loss to Hawaii

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846 at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 30 11:14:54 PDT 2007

And fans need to remember Idaho is starting a freshman quarterback, a
freshman running back, a couple of freshmen at receiver, and the roster is
peppered throughout with freshmen and sophomores starting, due in no small
part to Robb Akey's housecleaning.  He's going to get this program going.
Go Vandals.  Carl Westberg Jr.