[Vision2020] Gritman's Incompetence on CNN

Sue Hovey suehovey at moscow.com
Sat Sep 29 23:00:51 PDT 2007

Over the past 30 or so years every member of my family has been in Gritman hospital for some treatment or another, and all 3 of our grandchildren were born there.  I have always appreciated the care given to the most important people in my life.  Had I had any reason to suspect other than outstanding treatment from highly accomplished medical personnel, I would have taken them somewhere else, but I had no reason to do that.  I have confidence in the care the Gritman staff provides to the citizens of this area and I continue to be grateful we have a facility to meet our needs--one that continues to provide additional services to this community as the medical center continues to grow.

Sue Hovey