[Vision2020] Gritman's Incompetence on CNN

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 29 19:46:17 PDT 2007

"No one died. A file with an incorrect name was substituted for the
correct one, causing a huge bureaucratic mess. Big deal." Andreas Schou

  I beg to differ. A man with the last name of Bass went to the Gritman emergency room. They treated him using the wrong medical file. He died. If he would have died regardless or getting the correct medical file or not is something only a doctor can determine. What is certain, is they didn't follow proper procedure and one man is dead and another man is unable to get a loan, a job, write checks, or do anything to take care of his family.

  I again ask, why has the Director of Gritman not offered an apology for this incident?

  Best,

  Donovan

Andreas Schou <ophite at gmail.com> wrote:
  Donovan --

No one died. A file with an incorrect name was substituted for the
correct one, causing a huge bureaucratic mess. Big deal.

-- ACS

On 9/29/07, Donovan Arnold wrote:
> "If and when Donovan's accomplishments equal even a thousandth part of the
> contribution that Gritman Hospital, its staff and board members have made
> for over a hundred years, then perhaps he will have some credibility in his
> vague, ill-founded complaints. --Huskey
>
> I am far from perfect, Lord knows I make a lot more mistakes than most
> people, but I never killed anyone in my assistance of the injured, elderly
> and disabled, or charged them $5000 for doing so. It isn't because I am
> smart, gifted, talented, or any better than anyone else, I am not, but I
> follow the safety rules and everything usually turns out the intended way.
>
> I don't have a problem with Gritman 100 years ago, or even ten years ago.
> But I have a problem with Gritman today because of its current
> administration. This is further evidence of the internal problems it has.
> One would think, that since it is obvious Bass is alive, the hospital would
> retract the $5000 bill for killing him. But they cannot fix the issue. Bass
> must pay for his own death.
>
> For those of you protecting the killing of a man, and the destruction of
> his life and family, can you explain why Gritman has not remedied the
> situation yet, and still insists on his payment?
>
> Gritman should apologize for the situation, immediately, and try to remedy
> the situation, not insist on immediate payment.
>
> And Huskey, it is CNN that thought this was news worthy and Bass doing the
> complaining. But you got to know you are not doing a good job taking care
> of your patients when the ones declared dead come back and complain about
> their treatment.
>
> Best.
>
> Donovan
>

> ________________________________
> From: donaldrose at cpcinternet.com
> To: vision2020 at moscow.com
> Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 21:14:58 -0700
> Subject: Re: [Vision2020] Gritman's Incompetence on CNN
>

> We are blessed by the presence of Gritman Hospital in our community. If and
> when Donovan's accomplishments equal even a thousandth part of the
> contribution that Gritman Hospital, its staff and board members have made
> for over a hundred years, then perhaps he will have some credibility in his
> vague, ill-founded complaints. I am beyond pity for you, (and even beyond
> disgust) Donovan, but for your own sake, and to retain even a modicum of
> self-respect, knock it the hell off.
> Rose Huskey

List services made available by First Step Internet,
mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com