[Vision2020] Usually Tom posts this information...

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Sep 23 13:23:53 PDT 2007

I would have loved to have been home listening to (and recording) the
Northern Illinois game.  However, at game time I was at an extremely natural
(and beautiful) camp area called "Devils Elbow", about 25-30 miles up the
Coeur d'Alene River from one of my favorite Idaho watering holes just across
the river (and up a bit) from Enaville . . .

"Albert's Place"

http://www.tomandrodna.com/stuff/Alberts.jpg

However, thanks for keeping track (even if we did lose).

Footnote to Courtney:  The city and river are not spelled "Ceour d'Alene",
ok?

Seeya round town, Moscow.

- Dale Courtney (March 28, 2007)

  _____