[Vision2020] Election

Pat Kraut pkraut at moscow.com
Sat Sep 22 22:01:35 PDT 2007

I went to Safeway this pm and in my change was a dollar bill with Ron Paul's
name all over it which is illegal of course. I realize that Paul may not be
aware of his people doing this but I wonder if the FBI will be curious??

If we do discover a complete theory..of everything...we shall all,
philosophers, scientists and just ordinary people,
be able to take part in the discussion of why it is that we and the universe
exist if we find the answer to that,
it would be the ultimate triumph of human reason...for then we would know
the mind of God.
Stephen Hawking