[Vision2020] Kerry speech/student tasered

g. crabtree jampot at roadrunner.com
Sat Sep 22 20:05:43 PDT 2007

And once again you are in error. I would have been more then happy enough to let the young idiot go on all night long. My question for you was simply where the line is. Clearly, a question you don't have an answer for.

Remember that this was a function of, by, and for democrats. For you and yours to rant and rail because I agree with one of those three strikes me as laughable.