[Vision2020] Kerry speech/student tasered

Saundra Lund sslund at roadrunner.com
Sat Sep 22 14:01:10 PDT 2007

Wrong again, Pat.

I suggest you get yourself a stopwatch and report back to us your timing
results ***as well as*** the source you're timing so we can all check your
accuracy.  All of the sources I've times have showed the same results from
all angles.  It's an objective fact.

Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

nothing.
- Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2006 through life plus
70 years, Saundra Lund.  Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside
author.*****