[Vision2020] Kerry speech/student tasered

Saundra Lund sslund at roadrunner.com
Sat Sep 22 13:12:17 PDT 2007

Is that what you saw on Fox, Pat?  If so, I suggest you and Gary Crabtree
look elsewhere because all of the versions I've seen had the young man
interrupted within about 30 seconds.  And, part of that <gasp> 30 seconds
was spent thanking Kerry for his time -- so much for your earlier contention
that, "Its <sic> just one more example of the current generation pushing the
boundries <sic> and grownups being unable or unwilling to draw a line in
manners and behavior."  It's good to know -- although certainly not
surprising -- that your definition of "manners and behavior" doesn't include
the expression of gratitude.

Further, he wasn't even able to ask a SINGLE question before the cops
started hassling him, so you are -- yet again, although again not
surprisingly -- wrong in your allegation with respect to his questions that
he'd "had already had so many answered that the person running the mic had
turned him off."  The cops were all over the guy -- within 90 seconds from
the time started expressing his thanks to Kerry -- before Kerry was able to
answer a SINGLE question.  Geez-a-lou -- have you never been to a real
political forum where there are questions and answers?  I can think of very
few instances in the *many* I've attended -- both liberal and conservative
-- where the person asking a question got out in under 60 seconds, and
frankly, the conservatives seem to have a lot heck of a lot of difficulty
being succinct, IMHO.

You people really crack me up!  You and your ilk only care about the
Constitution and its lofty notions of free speech when it suits you and you
agree with what's being said.  The rest of the time, you show your true
colors of wanting to lockstep us right into fascism, which you've made it
clear time and again is where you feel most comfortable.

Fortunately, there are still enough of us who BELIEVE in the Constitution
and this little experiment in democracy known as the United States of
America that your lunacy will continue to lose, thank God!

Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

nothing.
- Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2007 through life plus
70 years, Saundra Lund.  Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside
author.*****